Welcome to the counseling research guide! This guide is designed to help counseling students discover resources to help them get started on their research. By clicking the tabs on the left side of the screen, you can go to different sections of the guide to find links to resources such as books, journals, and databases.
if you have questions about this guide or would like to suggest a resource be added, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- American Journal of Family Therapy, 1993-present (Full Text Delay: 18 Months)
- Guidance and Counseling, 1990-2006
- Journal of Counselor Leadership & Advocacy, 2018-present
- Journal of School Counseling, 2009-present
- Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 1994-present
- Journal of Psychology and Christianity - Available in print by visiting the library information desk
To find out what other journals the library has access to, use the publication finder.
Many Open Access journals are freely available online and are high quality, peer-reviewed resources. Here are links to some Open Access counseling and psychology journals:
If you're interested in finding more Open Access journals, check out the Directory of Open Access Journals.