New and Improved Credo Reference database!
The Credo Reference database, the "Academic Wikipedia", has been relaunched recently with a reimagined search experience that forefronts its user-favorite Mind Map function.
- Refreshed home page with more research topics to browse
- Enhanced results page powered by our Mind Map
- More prominent integrations with your library's other research databases
- Addition of Infobase resource integration to the accounts of mutual customers
- Enhanced individual title linking
- Ability to filter titles by publisher
- New, more browsable Research Quick Tips landing page
This database's content is integrated into our Discovery search but this database itself can be accessed through the link on the Callout for it near the top of the Library's website.
Let us know if you have any questions.
We are here to serve!